Here’s how we can work together to make certain that you get the best possible mortgage for your particular situation.
Our loan programs were designed especially for folks in the entertainment industry and others like you who are self-employed. You want the best possible mortgage with the least amount of hassle. These loans have already helped hundreds of others who are self-employed because we have:
- Standard loan programs as well as specialized programs only for the self-employed.
- The know-how to work with multiple sources of income
- A deep understanding of your wants as well as your challenges, and
- The ability to monitor your mortgage on an on-going basis.
No matter which option you choose from those outlined below, I personally will walk you through the process of choosing the correct loan program and being certain you qualify so you have certainty that you will receive an approval of your application.
Plus, with each closed escrow, you won’t just get a new home, we will also be:
- A permanent resource for any questions, problems, or needs that arise with your home.
- A source for referrals to other professionals, be it attorneys, insurance agents or cpa’s.
(For refinances, you’ll get all of the above except the new home)
The following are some of our offerings.
- Purchase, Refinance and Construction Loans
- Loans from $300,000 to $5 million
- Fixed rates, up to 40 years
- Adjustable rates
- Bridge Loan
- Temporary Loans
- No points
- No points or lender fees on conventional loans over $1 million
- Appraisal Waivers for qualified properties/loans
- Rush closings
If you want a mortgage consultant who understands your stresses, your loan needs and the crazy hours you work – if you are ready to get into that new home or better your current mortgage position –
Call me direct or text me at 310-429-8070.
Email, if you prefer, email@example.com
If you want to talk about your possibilities for the future, go here to book a free 30-minute consultation.